This charming holiday home offers some of the most outstanding panoramic views that Queenstown has to offer, taking in vistas of the Remarkables Mountain Range, surrounding peaks and Lake Wakatipu.
This gorgeous two leveled property boasts 180 degrees of uninterrupted beautiful scenery. Sitting on a uniquely elevated and private position, this hidden gem provides the best of both worlds, peace and tranquility in its location and the convenience of Queenstown's city centre within walking distance.
This property has been completely refurnished with new modern furniture, appliances and comfortable Sleepyhead Chiropractic beds.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Spacious living and dining area
- Premium hotel-quality linen on bedding
- All bathroom, bedroom and kitchen linen supplied free of charge
- End of stay clean free of charge
- Fully functional kitchen with all new modern appliances and magnificent views
- Nespresso Machine and complimentary pods
- Complimentary welcome gift of wine, coffee, tea, toiletries and kitchen products for your convenience
- SKY TV with SKY Sport and Netflix available
- Unlimited wireless high speed internet
- Breathtaking views
- Wood burner, heat pump and bedroom heaters
- Ski rack
- Outdoor dining setting and sun umbrella
- Cape Cod chairs to relax and enjoy the view
- Sundrenched private patio, with indoor/outdoor flow
- Walking distance to Queenstown city centre
- On a quiet road away from the main traffic flow into Queenstown
- Walking distance to Queenstown City Centre (Google est -17m walk/3 minute drive)
- Weber BBQ
- Full laundry facilities with new appliances
- Separate conservatory - perfect for a cosy afternoon nap in the sun
- Green and organic cleaning materials and supplies are used for a better environment
- Single garage with car parking up to two vehicles*
* Please note garage is not available for parking
- Master Bedroom - Super King bed
- Bedroom 2 - Super King bed that can be split into singles
- Bedroom 3 - Super king bed that can be split into singles
WHY STAY HERE
This amazing property offers convenience and relaxation with arguably the best views that Queenstown has to offer from almost every room.
Perfect for groups or families.
Ideally located on Queenstown Hill, with the convenience of walking distance down into Queenstown city centre, easy access to both Coronet Peak and The Remarkables ski fields and Queenstown Airport.
Managed by Vicky Taylor, from local Queenstown company Stay Here. With Stay Here you have an on-call professional property manager to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Stay Here use premium hotel quality bed linens. The price includes the end of stay clean.
Minimum stay of 3 nights (as per council regulations). A minimum 5 night stay applies during the Christmas and New Year period (December 20th to January 8th).