Remarkables View Eco House
Modern and recently completed, the Remarkables View Eco House not only offers guests the comforts of a stylish new house, it’s also energy efficient and eco-friendly making for a guilt free stay in Queenstown.
The evolution series house sets the standard in terms of sustainability and offers all of the creature comforts one might expect from an alpine residence including under floor heating, a gas fire, six heat pumps and a solar powered water heater.
The four bedroom house, one downstairs and three upstairs, was built using materials and practices which reduce energy consumption and promote sustainability. Fittings, including light and heating, are all energy efficient.
Relax and enjoy all the modern comforts in luxury, whilst enjoying the floor to ceiling views overlooking Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables.
- Modern open plan living, dining and kitchen areas
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Unlimited wireless internet
- SKY TV
- DVD blueray and surround sound
- Gas fireplace
- Ski storage and drying room
- Washing machine and dryer
- Double garage
- Outdoor dining setting and Weber BBQ
- A spa pool can be hired for this property
- Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite
- Second bedroom with king bed
- Third bedroom with bunk beds, double on the bottom and single on the top
- Downstairs bedroom with king bed that can be split into 2 singles
WHY STAY HERE
Perfect for families or groups, this house can be enjoyed in all the seasons. Located a 5 minutes drive to Queenstown's CBD and under 10 minutes to the airport, you will not find a better way to enjoy Queenstown.
Managed by Vicky at Stay Here. With Stay Here you have an on-call professional property manager to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Stay Here use premium hotel-quality linen on beds and the price includes the end of stay clean.
Minimum stay of 3 nights (as per council regulations). A minimum 5 night stay applies during the Christmas and New Year period (December 20th to January 5th).