This brand new 3 bedroom property is perfectly nestled on Queenstown Hill. Enjoy uninterrupted views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables mountain range. The ideal Holiday Home has stunning views with the most comfortable beds in Queenstown!
The rate is for 6 guests, but the property has the capacity to sleep 8 guests with a large 4th bedroom downstairs that is available upon request for an additional charge of $125 a night for the 22nd January - 19th December, $175 a night for the 20th December - 21st January and $150 a night for the 8th of January - 21st January. The 4th bedroom comes with an ensuite.
The 4th Bedroom is not available from 25th March to 20th April 2019, 5th Sept to 18th Sept and 15th Nov 2019 to 15th Jan 2020.
- 3 bedrooms with ensuite
- 3 ensuites
- Fully functional modern kitchen
- Open plan living area
- Freeview TV
- Apple TV with Netflix account
- Covered garaging
- Ski/snowboard drying room
- Ultra fast, unlimited Fibre internet
- Heat pump and bedroom heaters
- Bathroom underfloor heating
- Washing Machine and Dryer in garage (shared with next door apartment)
- Off street parking (plenty)
- Master Bedroom: 1 x Super King bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x King bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x King bed (can be split into two singles)
- Bedroom 4: 1 x Super King bed (available upon request for an additional charge of $125 per night)
WHY STAY HERE
This property is located conveniently close to Queenstown CBD and the airport. Perfect for families or groups who want to enjoy Queenstown in luxury and style - but with the comforts of a well thought out holiday home.
Managed by Vicky Taylor, from local Queenstown company Stay Here. With Stay Here you have an on-call professional property manager to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Stay Here use premium hotel-quality linen on beds.
Minimum stay of 3 nights (as per council regulations). A minimum 5 night stay applies during the Christmas and New Year period (December 20th to January 5th).