Luxury Lake Lookout
Look no further for your perfect winter escape or home-base for local mountain adventures! Combining contemporary elegance with comfort, convenience and cosiness, this remarkable home has everything you need and more. Top your day off with a dip in a heated luxury spa (available upon prior request) under the southern night sky.
In a resort town where good views abound, this premium property with its floor to ceiling windows and comfortably elevated positioning offers a jaw-dropping panorama.
Hosting expansive views from the Frankton arm of Lake Wakatipu, across the breadth of the Remarkables, to Cecil Peak and Walter Peak, and down the lake on its southern journey, this impressive, warm home has one of the best vistas possible. Relax and dream through all seasons and in all the weather patterns Queenstown offers. There is never a bad day at the Luxury Lake Lookout - the outlook, from every room in the house, is nothing short of spectacular!
With four heat pumps selected for their ability to keep you warm even on Queenstown’s coldest days or cool on its hottest, and a heartwarming Escea gas fireplace, your personal comfort is assured. Bathrooms have underfloor heating, heated towel rails and fan heating too. Beds have electric blankets and plenty of extra bedding is available. An outdoor heated spa available on request round out the comfort package, making the Luxury Lake Lookout a perfect nest for your stay.
Effortlessly sleeping 6, with the capacity to sleep three or four more people comfortably, this is a wonderful choice for families and large groups. Featuring light-filled, spacious open plan living and excellent indoor-outdoor flow to two decks and a balcony, this home is especially comfortable for long stays. For people desiring home office space while visiting Queenstown, this property provides a superlative solution.
As a single level dwelling, a rarity in Queenstown, this home is easily accessible for people with restricted mobility and wheelchairs.
- Complimentary Spa available by Prior Request
- Lake views from all bedrooms, each with direct balcony access
- Two contemporary bathrooms with underfloor and fan heating, spacious showers, one with a bath for relaxing after a long day adventuring
- Spacious, well-equipped kitchen, designed with both home cooking and entertaining in mind
- Nespresso coffee machine for your morning brew
- Complimentary bottle of New Zealand wine on arrival
- Discrete office space, with incredible views, for those who must work and play
- Wireless internet
- Powerful Escea gas fireplace, Mitsubishi Hypercore heat pump in every bedroom and the office/entryway providing warmth even on the chilliest days
- Full laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Outdoor dining area with gas barbeque
- Secure shed for housing ski equipment
- Off-street parking and accessible street parking in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Master bedroom with queen sized bed and well-appointed ensuite
- Second bedroom with king sized bed (can be 2 singles)
- Third bedroom with king sized bed (can be 2 singles)
- All bedrooms have wardrobes, drawers and extra bedding for cooler nights
- For larger groups, two additional single beds (with cluster puff underlays) and a sofa bed (with a memory foam topper) can be provided
This is a spacious, luxurious and decidedly comfortable contemporary home. Perfect for families and groups large and small - comfortably sleeps nine people, but talk to us if you have 10. Rates are for six people with a small extra charge made per additional guest. As a single level dwelling, it is simply accessible for guests with restricted mobility.
With a convenient location, mid-way between Frankton’s amenities (the airport, the extensive Remarkables Park shopping centre and the Five Mile retail complex) and Queenstown’s bustling town centre, you are an easy 10 minutes drive either direction. Morning walks are through an elevated picturesque suburb, and a refreshing 30 minutes walk takes you into town for café dining, compelling shopping and access to invigorating adventures. 30 minutes drive takes you to Coronet Peak or The Remarkables ski areas. 20 minutes takes you to delightful Arrowtown and 60 minutes to Lake Wanaka.
Look no further, book the Luxury Lake Lookout now for your upcoming visit to Queenstown!
NOTE FOR SPA USE
Please be sure all four clips are undone before opening the lid and please be sure to cover the spa after each use.
WHY STAY HERE
Located only a 10 minutes drive from both the Queenstown airport and the town centre and a 30 minutes walk into town. Enjoy comfort with style, with some of the best uninterrupted views Queenstown has to offer.
Managed by Vicky Taylor, from local Queenstown company Stay Here. With Stay Here you have an on-call professional property manager to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Stay Here use premium hotel quality bed linens. The price includes the end of stay clean.
Minimum stay of 3 nights (as per council regulations). A minimum 5 night stay applies during the Christmas and New Year period (December 20th to January 5th).