It is the perfect holiday rental for a family or group of friends visiting Queenstown for a relaxing and fun holiday. The villa is in an elevated position on Queenstown Hill which offers guests breathtaking views over Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps.
The holiday house has a modern open plan kitchen and living area with floor to ceiling windows making the most of the expansive views.
In winter, you can relax in front of the fire with an apres ski glass of local pinot noir. This property is set up for ski holidays with ski racks, a drying cupboard and a hot tub on the back deck to soak those weary bones.
In summer, make use of the huge outdoor areas and soak up the view.
- 4 bedrooms
- 4th bedroom is a private, one bedroom apartment on the ground floor with all facilities and separate living room
- 3 bathrooms
- Open plan modern living area
- Fully functional kitchen with modern appliances
- Separate media TV room
- Wood burner, underfloor heating and ducted heat
- Unlimited fibre internet
- SKY TV and SKY sport
- Outdoor Spa
- BBQ on the back deck and 2 outdoor dining settings
- Ski storage and drying cupboard
- Single garage, driveway and plenty of off street parking for camper or boat
- Master bedroom - King bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 - Queen bed with ensuite and pull out sofa in the seperate living area
- 2 pull out sofa beds in the media room
NOTE FOR SPA USE
Please be sure all four clips are undone before opening the lid and please be sure to cover the spa after each use.
WHY STAY HERE
This modern 4 bedroom property is perfect for groups or families. It is a spacious, beautiful, light-filled house with amazing views and has everything you need to have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Ideally located up Queenstown Hill, making for easy access down into Queenstown town centre, the airport and both Coronet Peak and The Remarkables ski fields.
Managed by Vicky at Stay Here. With Stay Here you have an on-call professional property manager to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Stay Here use premium hotel-quality linen on beds and the price includes the end of stay clean.
Minimum stay of 3 nights (as per council regulations). A minimum 5 night stay applies during the Christmas and New Year period and through July and August.